Thursday, May 03, 2007

Speedflow Oil Pipes & Connections

Tonight I have finally got the Oil cooler mounted and the stay mounted for the Oil splitter piping.


I haven't yet piped the cooler up yet. As soon as it is done the Oil will be added and the system tested.


The Oil splitter stay.


I now have the new Proportional valve (2mm aperture). It's a bit bigger physically than the 1.6mm !

If I still don't have enough return flow from this 2mm valve (on testing the return nozzle I found that maybe the 1.6mm aperture wasn't big enough and didn't dump enough fuel back into the tank thus not shutting off enough fuel for idle at the nozzle) Then I will parallel the two together to gain a 3.6mm aperture.

The 2mm valve will work from the same controller as the 1.6mm and paralleling them both together shouldn't cause a problem electrically.


No comments: